Bloodprint® Food Sensitivity Testing and Dietary Support Program
There is more than a 95% chance that something you are eating every day is actually toxic to your system!
Years ago, scientists discovered your body has an internal chemical balance that is as unique to you as your fingerprint. Likewise, every food you eat has its own "chemical balance" – a unique set of natural or man-made chemicals. As your body reacts differently to each and every food, the food you eat each day will enhance proper body chemistry, or disrupt the correct balance. In fact, 95% of the people we've tested show that one or more foods they regularly eat cause a toxic reaction in their body.
You might not even notice these toxic reactions. Most of them work at a cellular level, and may cause symptoms that you won't notice right away. Or, you might not EVER make the connection that what you're eating is actually damaging your body. So, nutritious foods you eat (like corn, soy, egg whites, green pepper, whey, or chicken, for example) may actually act like a poison in your body. When you eat foods that form toxins in your system, those foods can cause harmful, chronic problems with your health.
The way we measure how your body reacts to the foods you eat is through the Bloodprint® test, which pinpoints the foods that support healthy body chemistry and those that are toxic to you.
- Bloodprint® Expanded – 115 Foods Tested
- The Bloodprint Expanded is the original test that we first developed. This panel is for people who routinely eat the same meals and rarely visit restaurants or eat out. If you have already tested with the Bloodprint Complete or Bloodprint Premium, then this panel is a great option to use for consistent retesting to continually monitor your inflammatory foods and adjust your diet.
- Bloodprint® Complete – 154 Foods Tested
- The Bloodprint Complete is the preferred test panel that physicians choose for their patients. This panel is an excellent choice for individuals who want to have a complete picture of the everyday foods they eat and their inflammatory response to those foods. Most people choose the Bloodprint Complete.
- Bloodprint® Premium – 200+ Foods Tested
- The Bloodprint Premium tests for the most foods and is our newest panel. This panel was developed for individuals that want the most in-depth analysis. Included in this panel is our Milk Subfraction and Egg Subfraction tests that will be reported separately with the Bloodprint results. The Bloodprint Premium offers the highest value and is an excellent choice for an individual’s first test to ensure the most inflammatory foods are identified.